Sunday, October 7, 2007

Start the countdown

It is official, the family leaves in 21 days and I now have my flights reserved and ready to take off. Michelle and I were trying to figure out the most appropriate song for us leaving India. We are still debating our choices. One that seems to be fitting is "I'm leaving on a jet plane".
The kids are now even talking about going to their "NEW HOME" (they have called our Draper house this since we moved from Keller TX). Bryce and I were talking about who was going to be there in Utah waiting for him, his responses consisted of "POLLY (the cat), and NATHAN (our frined that we meet here in India that has returned to the states). I think he is just so excited to return to his house with space and the ability to go outside and not have a million (or a billion) people starring at him, pinching his cheecks and saying that he is so cute.
Chase is going to have a hard time adjusting becuase at his school here in India he is the center of attention. He gets all the special treatment so the school can show off their multi-national school to the local Indians. He played one of the Hindu Gods in a school festival and this week he is another Hindu God in a play. He has had some great culture experiences and I would have to say he may know more about it then Michelle and I.
Michelle is ready to go home and be around her family and frineds. She is also excited to be able to go to the grocery store and get deli lunch meat, go to Panda Express and eat all the fresh salad she can.

No comments: